Friday and Sunday the participants worked with development of future dialogue projects. Friday they brainstormed which problems that they can see about dialogue and transformed these problems into visions for how to achieve better dialogue in our socities. Saturday each participant selected one idea that they found interesting on at that basis they formed groups. The groups created outlines of the projects containing answers on the questions:
- Why is this project important?
- What do they want to do in the project?
- How do they want to make the project into reality?
Below is the outlines of the projects.
* People deserve the right to be themselves
* No fear, no prejudices, no stigmas
* Everyone deserves the right to be part of a community
* Remove social control
* Give a platform for honesty
* Anonymous forum (wistleblowers.org)
* Actions in the streets (microphones, flashmob)
Why: There are survial (e.g. waater, climate) and cultural (e.g. education) issues to be solved globally.
What: An online/offline dialogue platform between people from different societies.
How: Through our project we take the first step for exchanging information between our societies.
Why: Because we believe that being able to be different and act as an individual could create the freedom that we need to create a better world.
- Living in harmony
- Universal languange
- Safe learning envir.
- Don’t assume, just search
- Source of all problem
- Preventative approach
- Absence of intercommunal/interreligious dialogue interactions
- National versions of history
- Wrong methodology
- Perception of technical studies (skill workers)
- Absence of ECA awareness
- Lack of practicality in uni-studies
- Mixed schools: Teachers + parents cultural training and exchange
- International partner schools
- Voluntary work, social work
- Debate unions
- Link technical education with labour market
- Promotion of excellence (scholarship)
- Promotion of teachers initiative (textbooks)
- Independent educational institutions
- Global equal society
- Raise awareness
- Create opportunities
What: All people should have the possibility to turn their ideas into reality.
- Workshops with different groups of the society
- Mixed participants
- Visit to int. schools
- Discuss ideas/personal problems, dreams + reflect on them